5 Brain Training Apps to Kick Up Your Brain
Brain training apps are all the rage these days, with people ranging from children to the elderly grabbing one every day to try to stave off the effects of aging. The goal of these apps is to help people train their brains to think faster, remember more, and feel happier.
What is a Brain Training App?
“Brain training,” or the act of training your brain to perform a task better, is a big trend right now—and it makes sense, especially when you consider its benefits for both humans and animals. Brain training apps are different from the brain games you played as a kid; they’re more about developing your memory, attention, or creative thinking skills than trying to beat “Tetris.”
It’s no secret that brain training apps have exploded in popularity in recent years. These apps work with the mind by challenging users to think creatively and improve their memory. There are some great apps out there, but not all of them are created equally.
We’ve all heard about the benefits of brain training — but what are the best options to choose from? Besides having enough brainpower to drive a car, you can also use brain training apps to boost your cognitive performance in the form of games, puzzles, and games to unlock new mental abilities.
Here’s a list of 5 of the best brain training apps that you can download to improve your brain power and boost your memory and creativity.
1. Lumosity — is a fun and engaging way to improve your cognitive performance. The app promises to help you build your brain and shows you how it can be strengthened through regular use. It is a great way to get more out of your time and make smarter decisions.
2. Elevate — smart app to help you achieve your goals by keeping you motivated, improving your concentration, and improving cognitive function. On top of that, the app integrates with calendar reminders and a custom alarm clock, letting you set a certain time before your alarm goes off.
3. The Braincraft app — This is a brain training app that uses a series of mental puzzles (the “games”) to boost your brain performance and improve your mental strength. It uses a unique algorithm that uses a series of cognitive tests (the “tests”) to identify your cognitive strengths and weaknesses. It then uses the results to design a set of training exercises (the “games”) that are designed to develop your weaknesses and refine your strengths. Each game has a single goal, but they can be played in any order; you can play the games in any order you want. Each game takes about 20 minutes to complete and requires your full concentration. When you complete a game, you get its results immediately. A total of 12 games have been created so far
4. MentalUP — is a game designed to improve cognitive functions. It consists of 49 different exercises from arithmetic, memory, perception, attention, calculation, etc. The exercises are simple, and the game is easy to use, but it’s hard to master the full potential of the game if you don’t spend enough time with it.
5. CogniFit — is a brain training app that claims to improve your brain’s ability to learn new things by filling it with games that train you to think faster and remember more. The app takes advantage of the different ways the brain is trained to learn, and the theory is that you can improve your cognitive abilities through training that mimics these methods.
You wouldn’t know it, but your brain is constantly at work. The amazing thing about your brain is that it needs to work for you, even when you’re sleeping! Sleep is when your brain actually performs most of its functions: thinking and learning, making calculations, storing new memories, and so on. If you want to get smarter, you should give your brain a workout for those times when you’re not thinking about it. The best way to do that is to train your brain with brain-training apps designed to improve your brain’s ability to cope with stressful situations. As a result, you’ll be able to learn faster and remember even more.